- Pallet Racks New & Used
- Wire Decks For Pallet Racks
- Steel Shelving
Plastic Parts Bins
- 4" High Economy Shelf Bins
- 4” High Shelf Bin Steel Shelving Systems
- 4" High Shelf Bin Sloped Shelving Systems
- 4" High Shelf Bin Wire Shelving Systems
- 6" High Economy Shelf Bins
- 6" High Shelf Bin Steel Shelving Systems
- 6" High Shelf Bin Sloped Shelving Systems
- 6" High Shelf Bin Wire Shelving Systems
- High Density Wire Shelving Bin Systems
- 22 Gauge Open & Closed Steel Shelving
- Chrome Wire Shelving Units
- Dividers, Bin Cups & Label Holders Accessories
- Cardboard Parts Bins
- Wire Shelving (All Types)
- Rivet Racks (Bulk Racks)
- Truck Dock Boards & Dock Equipment
- Wire Partitioning Systems
- Woven Wire Partition
- Welded Wire Partitions & Security Cages
- High Security Wire Partition System: Installation Components
- High Security Wire Partition System
- Accessories For Woven Wire Partitions
- High Security Wire Partition System: Dutch Doors
- High Security Wire Partition System: Hinge Doors
- High Security Wire Partition System: Service Window Panels
- High Security Wire Partition System: Full Height Single Slide Doors
- Storage Lockers
- Wire Mesh Enclosures
- GUARDIANCOIL PRESS GUARD KITS - SAFETY BLACK STEEL GUARDIANCOIL PRESS GUARD KITS - SAFETY BLACK STEEL
- Standard Guardiancoil Press Guard Parts
- Steel Folding Gates
- Rotabins (Revolving Bins)
- Flammable Safety Cabinets
- Expandable Conveyors
- Rolling Safety Ladders
- Jib Cranes (Booms) Floor Cranes
- Hand Trucks
- Slotted Angle
- Casters & Wheels
Push Back Rack Systems are available in structural or roll-formed frames. These systems work by placing pallet loads on a series of nesting carts fed forward by gravity on rigid structural steel rails. As a pallet is loaded from the front, it pushes the pallet behind it back one position. When unloading, the front pallet is removed and the rear pallets automatically come forward to the front picking position. This allows for easily accessible Last-In-First-Out (LIFO) inventory management. Operators can store product from 2-5 pallets deep, with front-only loading from a single aisle. Push Back offers more versatile storage than Drive-In rack because each lane flows independently and vertical storage operates separately from lanes below. Multiple pick facings for a variety of SKUs can be stored and retrieved without disturbing other product above or below in a single-lane or double-lane format.
Vogler Equipment Push Back solution is extremely low profile, allowing you to store up to five pallets deep and still create more stocking space and clearance between levels.
Flow is achieved by gravity moving the carts along the inclined rails which are adjustable vertically to control pitch. Welded structural steel carts make installation easy and four fully-sealed and lubricated wheels per cart provide years of durable flow. Each cart can be designed to hold up to 3,000 lbs.
Lift truck drivers never enter the rack. The first pallet rests on the top cart and the second pallet pushes that pallet back to rest on the second cart.
Additional pallets will rest on the nested carts below and the final pallet rests on the sturdy structural steel rails. As pallets are removed, each position behind flows forward gently until all product is finally brought to rest by rubber bumpers at the front of the system.
Vogler Equipment can help design carts for special non-standard pallet support or products with typically weak pallets.