- Pallet Racks New & Used
- Wire Decks For Pallet Racks
- Steel Shelving
Plastic Parts Bins
- 4" High Economy Shelf Bins
- 4” High Shelf Bin Steel Shelving Systems
- 4" High Shelf Bin Sloped Shelving Systems
- 4" High Shelf Bin Wire Shelving Systems
- 6" High Economy Shelf Bins
- 6" High Shelf Bin Steel Shelving Systems
- 6" High Shelf Bin Sloped Shelving Systems
- 6" High Shelf Bin Wire Shelving Systems
- High Density Wire Shelving Bin Systems
- 22 Gauge Open & Closed Steel Shelving
- Chrome Wire Shelving Units
- Dividers, Bin Cups & Label Holders Accessories
- Cardboard Parts Bins
- Wire Shelving (All Types)
- Rivet Racks (Bulk Racks)
- Truck Dock Boards & Dock Equipment
- Wire Partitioning Systems
- Woven Wire Partition
- Welded Wire Partitions & Security Cages
- High Security Wire Partition System: Installation Components
- High Security Wire Partition System
- Accessories For Woven Wire Partitions
- High Security Wire Partition System: Dutch Doors
- High Security Wire Partition System: Hinge Doors
- High Security Wire Partition System: Service Window Panels
- High Security Wire Partition System: Full Height Single Slide Doors
- Storage Lockers
- Wire Mesh Enclosures
- GUARDIANCOIL PRESS GUARD KITS - SAFETY BLACK STEEL GUARDIANCOIL PRESS GUARD KITS - SAFETY BLACK STEEL
- Standard Guardiancoil Press Guard Parts
- Steel Folding Gates
- Rotabins (Revolving Bins)
- Flammable Safety Cabinets
- Expandable Conveyors
- Rolling Safety Ladders
- Jib Cranes (Booms) Floor Cranes
- Hand Trucks
- Slotted Angle
- Casters & Wheels
Carton Flow Racking Systems can be used either a free standing units or as part of a system in conjunction with conveyor, static storage, and multi-level mezzanines.
The main advantage of Carton Flow Rack Systems is that merchandise remains better organized and easier to find and choose.
Separating the loading aisle from the retrieval aisle allows pickers to operate more efficiently. Carton Flow, with its tilted shelves which improve visibility and order accuracy, is the perfect answer for split case or piece picking. Other options, such as impact decks and intermediate supports, can help guard against warehouse abuse and prolong system longevity. Carton Flow Racking Systems can be integrated with conveyors and other storage solutions to create functional pick modules and warehouse product picking efficiency.
With Carton Flow Racks, the product is automatically rotated on a first-in, first-out basis. Merchandise is stocked in the rear of the carton flow rack and moves toward the picking station in front on an inclined shelf equipped with specially designed roller track. When a carton is removed from the picking station, the next one in line rolls to the front. Carton flow is a great system that always keeps items easily within reach. Inventory is simpler to monitor and control as products are fully visible at all times.
Carton Flow Racking Systems can dramatically improve warehouse efficiency by organizing product and rotating stock automatically. Long, straight, dedicated lanes maintain product organization and keep labor costs down. Storage space can be increased thereby keeping building costs down. Typically, Carton Flow systems use about half the floor space that a standard pallet rack occupies and the difference can be more dramatic with multi-level systems. The simplicity of gravity driven systems requires less capital than maintenance-prone automated systems.
Get the most use out of your inaccessible storage space with Gravity Flow Racks. Carton flow racking systems help reduce labor costs and provide highly efficient stock picking systems for assembly lines.
Vogler Equipment is a leader in Carton Flow Racking systems from design through installation. Let our knowledgeable sales and design department create a pallet solution that’s just right for you. Contact us today at 800-422-2522 or email us to learn more about Vogler Equipment and how a cantilever pallet rack system can help your organization.